Monday, June 6, 2011

Who Knows What Happens Next?

   Time and time again we find ourselves in love or infatuated with the other sex (same if that's how you swing, no hating going on here), only to find ourselves at each others throats bickering and bitching about that dumbest stuff.  Always pointing fingers but forgetting the 3 pointing back at yourself, never stopping to think what is it that you could've done better and worked harder.  If love exist it will always work out but the stupid crap we always put ourselves through is ridiculous.  I find myself doing that, calling off all ties with the woman you "love", and I use that word lightly, to 6 hrs later going back telling her that you guys can just start over.

  It honestly doesn't matter, it'll take a lot more to get me to truly settle down but for now this "love" I'm in will due, and I hope that everyone else can also find a little bit of this false hope like I have.